Saturday, January 2

Day two,first gallop of the year..

Worked this morning which had one positive,the walking managed to loosen the calf that has been a slight aggravation of late. Didn't get out 'till 1700 so stuck to the roads (yawn). We've had drizzle this afternoon and this was starting to freeze as I was setting off. I think I'm getting used to this freezing weather as I felt very comfortable in only a light t-shirt and very light gillet.

Distance - 6.79 mile
time - 47min 15sec
climbing - 706 ft

Felt quite springy tonight. Took it nice and steady due to the ice.
I have the rearranged Telford 10k a week tomorrow,so a road run was probably the right choice. In no kind of shape to think of any great times so plan on training pretty hard right up to the race next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment