Saturday, February 13

week 6

Mon - 6.1m/752'

Tues - rest

wed - rest

Thurs - 1hr turbo with hard intervals

Fri - rest

sat- rest

Total (sun-sat) run 17.6m/5250' + 1hr turbo

Very bare page this week. Felt a little tired this week after the valleys,also I've developed another sniffle which I've tried desperately not to turn into something worse. The main problem with racing regularly and expecting to do well is you have to balance between sufficient rest and training for the event. Which is why the two don't mix very well. Tomorrow (Sunday) I've got another off road duathlon,after winning the Coed-y-brennin duathlon last October I hope to do well again.
After this weekend I've got two weekends off leading up to the national duathlons at Clumber park. This means I've no excuses whatsoever not to train with up coming races in the back of my mind...famous last words !

No comments:

Post a Comment