Sunday, February 21

Good week

Sun-Off road duathlon 6m run,12 mile bike
Mon- 4.43m/1159'run 38min
Tue- 12.75m/2765' run 1hr 42min
wed- 4.63m *bike
Thurs- 6.74m/1000' 50min
Fri- rest day
Sat- 9.2m/2047'run 1hr 20

*Bike ride wed was cut short,left house with threatening skies only for it to turn into blizzard conditions within a mile. Not a huge problem but I couldn't see anything and every car had headlights on,so thought best to get home quick!

Total run 39.12m/8000'ish
Total Bike 17 mile !

More like it. Running went well this week,and I'm feeling stronger after every run. Saturday nights run was a joy,sprinted up the hills and watching the sun set early evening at the panoramic view point (2 mile from home) was one of those to savour(wish I'd taken the camera). I feel sorry for the slobs watching "you've been framed" at the same time who didn't appreciate such an experience..oh well there loss my gain.
Biking has again taken a back seat. The nights are drawing out and it won't be long before i can get out regularly after work without the need for lights. Sunday was due to be the day for a long ride. Woke up this morning to 4" of snow,the novelty has seriously worn off for me and it's starting to annoy me to say the least. We are owed an exceptional summer after this winter !

No comments:

Post a Comment