Sunday, February 28

Sunday 28th

When reading during the week in astonishment that every member of the Mett office staff received a £1500 bonus for accuracy this week,I decided my natural instinct about there predictions must be unfounded and decided to take note of there Sunday forecast of Stormy weather to include heavy rain and strong(40mph)northerly winds.
Natural beliefs and instincts are very often based on a good foundation of history and experiences and sure enough I woke up on Sunday to dry and calm conditions !

So I'm glad my suspicions allow me to prepare for good weather despite a multi million pound department telling me otherwise. I woke up and had my bike ready for a nice ride in the local hills.

A steady 32 mile ride in very pleasant conditions and good company around the hills of Chirk and down the Ceriog valley. Pretty lumpy with a total 3166' of climb and including a tasty descent into the village of Glyn Ceriog.

No comments:

Post a Comment